just chatting

Hi everyone - well! what awful & mixed weather we have had today.

I don't have any rubber stamping or paper craft news for you today as most of my day has been taken up with getting to grips with a crochet pattern I am about to give to my two crochet classes.

I was taken with something I saw on the Internet & the lady that does the video does not have any written instructions so I had to watch the video over & over & write the instructions down as I watched.  Then I had to work it to see if I had got the instructions correctly.  There were one or two things where I knew what my notes meant but had to be rewritten to make sense for others.

Finally just before lunch I got the piece of work made.

One of the things I find frustrating is the quality of some yarns these days - so many times today the yarn split.  Not because I stuck my crochet hook in it wrong but because of the makeup of the yarn. These days knitting yarns are not cheap I am just glad I do not do as much knitting & crochet as I used to do.

So, back to rubber stamping & card making - tomorrow night is the April meeting for CSNW & this is the meeting they have a visit from Dawn.  It will be a good evening ladies - I know you will enjoy it.

As a reminder - if you read this in time - bring colouring medium with you.  But don't stress yourselves out - I will have my Promarkers with me & I know that dawn will let you use her pens also.  I think you will spend most of the evening learning want Dawn has to show you.

So! photos tomorrow or Thursday of tomorrow's meeting.

'Bye for now. Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko