member showcase

Good evening everyone

Tonight I have  member showcase for you that is a bit overdue in being blogged.  Once again Joanna of Mold club has won some prizes - mainly for leaving comments on other peoples blogs.  I have had the photos for a little while now - but of course all the 2014 projects are coming in so that gi9ves me quite a bit to write about.  So, apologies to Joanna for a bit of a delay.





Very nice too, Joanna.

Oops nearly forgot top include this prize that you received too.


Joanna's comment was that perhaps she should start playing the lottery.  But I think you will probably have more luck the way you are going at the present.

I am off to bed now.
'Night night & have a lovely weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko