Mold II photos

Hi everyone well, here I am at last with the photos from Tuesdays Mold II meeting.

We had a brilliant evening with our visitor Dawn who started by giving us a little of her background in her craft life.  She followed this with lots of hints & tips about card making & then demonstrated colouring in a stamped image.  As I said in my very quick post last night - I got so engrossed in watching & listening I forgot about taking photos.  But at the time Dawn showed us this technique using Copic's pens she was surrounded by the ladies watching intensely. So before the end of the evening I called for volunteers to stand & watch Dawn "doing" a demo. I had 2 volunteers - thank you Elma & Annette;



Watching how Dawn coloured that balloon in that image was the reason I forgot the photos. 
Did I mention I forgot to take photos :) 
It is amazing how those colours blend when done the correct way.



This is 2 examples that Dawn brought with her & are what we should all be aspiring to.
Several of you mentioned about getting faces & hair right - well all that was made much clearer.

Many of the ladies tried the technique & were very pleased with their new results.  Then Dawn asked if we would like to see the little box that she has made when demoing on C&C, as she is always asked to do it again.  So - some box-making took place next.

Everyone chose 2 sheets of complimentary paper from Dawns stock.


Dawn explaining the folding.



everyone following Dawn's instructions





Some hands at work on the folding.
My! whoever was making the box in that last photo was working fast - it blurred the photo.  :)  
& here are the boxes...................













Thank you Dawn a great evening & I know the ladies in the other 2 clubs will enjoy it as well when it is their turn.

That's me for today ladies - I can't remember if I have some cards to show you - will check my files.
'Bye for now.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post