Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone - well I did say I wouldn't be able to get the photos on here until today. But I nearly didn't have them at all,  because I forgot to take my camera.  I know, I know it is not the first time & you would think I would have learnt to make sure I pack it.  Just don't know where my head was yesterday.

Once again someone was there to save me - Joanna had her camera & she took the photos for the evening.  Thank you very much Joanna, & I am sure she must have stayed up all night sorting them out because they were in my email inbox first thing this morning.

So the first set is of the Show & Tell for the evening, where the theme was a card of  "A host of golden daffodils";


This lovely sunny diorama style card was made by Joan (Brown) - really does make you think of Spring.


This lovely triple display of daffodil blooms is by Janet.  I love the different colour schemes.


A very clever quadruple easel card by Joanna,....................


................. and another offering from Joanna



Lovely triptych card from Lynn - I love the way that design flows.


A beautiful vase of daffodils by Mair, which looks like a lot of cutting out undertaken here.


What a lovely surprise when this box is opened to find all those daffodils - made by Rhiannon


A true host of golden daffodils - well one golden daffodil & a host of yellow ones made by Sheelagh.  I loved those coiled centres & the inclusion of the one gold one at the bottom.

Tomorrow I will have the photos of Rita's visit with her Gelli plates & how the ladies got on.  I also have another 2014 Mold project book to photograph & show you.

'Bye for now & enjoy the weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko