mold photos - part 3

Good morning everyone & what a beautiful morning it is.

I have some more photos from the Mold meeting for you. After I posted last night I realised there were more for me to show you - so rather than rush & get it wrong I have left it until this morning to do.


These are the 2 samples that Rita made when demonstrating the use of inks with the Gelli Plate.

The main group of photos that were not included in yesterdays post were those of Rita demonstrating the use of paint;





Rita demonstrating use of paints







An interested group watching Rita when she moved to demonstrating inks.

and some of the ladies trying the paint technique ...................








There, that is all of them now.  It was a very good evening.

Have a great Sunday - enjoy this sunshine.  I am off into the garden to potter & also to sort some craft boxes that were put "temporarily" into the summerhouse.  Wonder what I have forgotten about that I will find?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post