A fun card

Hi everyone, today I have a fun card to show you.


I made this for Bob as last week he started his part-time retirement.  The theme of Thomas the Tank engine is a family thing.  One year (& forgive me if I have already told you) because Bob couldn't come up with ideas for Christmas presents, Gareth bought him an electric Thomas train set.  Since then we have all bought him bits towards it & now that he is retiring he wants to get all the bits put together in a proper setup.  So, it seemed the appropriate card theme.

The centre stepper card was the best layout I could think of.  Bob loved it anyway which of course is the most important thing.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. I thought you'd got a child around I didn't know about ;) Cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko