Hooray! we are back

Good morning everyone

I always said I would not become a slave to the computer, the Internet & the like - but boy do you miss them when they are not available.

How are you all?  keeping well I hope & having a better day than I did yesterday.  First thing to go wrong - making a card I cut one of the pieces wrong, then when almost at the end of the process I got an embossing folder & the plates stuck in my e-bosser.  Man of the house to the rescue (again - as it had happened once before some time ago).  After about 15 minutes we managed to recover & off I went again.  Next I put a piece of card in to have a die-cut in it & when it came out it hadn't cut - but i found that as I had turned the card over to have the cutting edge towards my cutting plate the die had flipped over & just embossed lightly right onto the main part of the card.  Eventually all the components of the card were successfully made & the card put together.  The final stage was to print the inserts - yes there were 2 inserts & the reason will become clear when I show you the card after it has been received by the recipient.  Oh yes! the final stage - the printer wouldn't print. Call the man of the house again. It seems it had something to do with the fact that after our Internet problem we had a new hub & although it had been told to recognise the hub it had got its k............s in the proverbial twist.  All is back to normal again now ................... fingers crossed

Today is my monthly lunch day which is followed in the evening with the Mold club meeting & tonight they are getting their visit from Dawn.

I have some member news for you in the next post & of course after tonight there will be club photos to show you.

Back soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post