Just chatting

Good evening everyone - well the weather did us proud in the end - I hope you have had a lovely Easter weekend.

Yesterday we pottered in the garden for a while & then Bob went & picked up Russ & Nadine, as Russ was going to help him with some things , so it made sense to have them here for dinner.  A very pleasant afternoon & evening.

Today has been glorious & we have spent most of it in the garden - clearing away the winter debris & sorting pots for planting anew & giving us time to sit & enjoy.

Today is also the first day of Bob's semi-retirement. He didn't want to give up all in one go but to break into it gently.

Well no paper crafting done this weekend, but I do have a couple of cards I will be able to show you - will sort the photos out for tomorrow.  Then I must settle down & make some more for birthdays that are on the horizon.  I am also trying out some crochet motifs & borders for my workshops. I found a great site with video instructions - the lady is Russian or similar nationality & I really have to concentrate hard on what she is saying - but it has been most helpful.

Well that is me for today - just popping in quickly - enjoy the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko