member showcase

Good afternoon ladies

Well! the lady has done it again - Joanna of Mold club I am talking of.  She has won a stencil from Dreamweaver via The Stamp Man (think I have got that right), & a CD from a blog where one assumes she left a comment.



This is the CD (obviously!)





At the same as receiving her prize stencil Joanna was also sent 2 others that she had ordered so I am not absolutely sure which is the prize.  Unless of course the prize was more than stencil.
I am sure Joanna will let me know.


No time wasted a- a card made using 2 of the stencils.

I recently have been joining in on blog hops - leaving comments - & competitions that pop up through facebook - but no, no success.  But I will persevere.

I hope your weekend is going well - it is supposed to brighten up a little more over the next 2 or 3 days - so we might see some sunshine.

Take care everyone.



Comments

  1. I chose the 'raindrops' for my prize :) Dreamweaver are really nice and let you pick whichever stencil you want - it's so hard to chose 'cos there are many fabulous ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post