a 90th birthday

Good afternoon ladies

Today I have some photos of two 90th birthday cards I made over the weekend. They are both for the same lady, a colleague. One I was asked to make to be given to her from the group that we both have an interest in & the other was a personal one from Bob & I.


This is the one sent from the group


Here is a side view of it as I made a type of easel card.
The card came with the shaped top & I used some Couture dies that I purchased from C&C. Some pink gems for some bling & a silver 90 & "Happy Birthday" peel-off.



This is the one from Bob & I made with a Tonic die.  Again gems for bling, a silver die-cut butterfly & a silver 90 peel-off.  I cut the circular greeting from the blue card then mounted it on white card & repositioned back in the aperture on sticky pads to raise it a little.

Sorry! no stamping on these two.

I took them to her today along with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the group - she loved them.

Off to have my evening meal & then get ready for the May Mold II meeting tonight.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko