a birthday card

Good afternoon everyone & what a nice day it is turning out to be - even nicer if that wind would drop.

Anyway I am here with a recent birthday card - I have looked back through the blog quickly & I don't seem to have posted it before;


The stamped image on the left is a Kaisercraft stamp - I really like their stamps & hope to be purchasing a few at Port Sunlight on Saturday.  Before that I have to try & remember who it is that brings them to the festival - I have a stand in mind so we will see how good my memory is.

The flowers & the flourishes are stamps from Dreamees.  The flourishes were stamped direct onto the background paper & the flowers onto a matching paper which were then cut out & layered over the flourishes.  I am also hoping to get some more flower stamps from Dreamees at the festival.  I love the way they work on coloured paper, patterned paper or simply coloured in - they always look good.

More tomorrow - have a nice evening.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko