a birthday card

Hi everyone - what dreadful weather today!  I hope it is going to better tomorrow for Port Sunlight.

Before I show you one of my recent birthday cards I have made - can I just point the CSNW ladies to the post about their meeting Project - the Diorama card - Carolyn has left you a comment.

So, now to my card


I was looking for a CAS design & had been inspired by something I saw on the Internet -as you do if you keep an eye on things -- & was quite taken with a design similar to this one.

I used a square scalloped Kraft card & masked off the central diagonal stripe.  I then stamped in embossing ink the rose design & heat embossed with white EP.  Then using my Versamark pen - which I have to admit I don't often remember to use - I drew the 2 straight lines & embossed those with white EP, finally adding the "Happy Birthday" greeting in the same way.  Two little gems added at each end pf the greeting to add some sparkle to the card.

If you are going to Port Sunlight tomorrow - have fun - don't spend too much & later tell me about your purchases. I will try & walk around as if I am awake & hope to see many of you there.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko