A fun card & a special card card;

Good morning everyone - it seems the trend in my card making at the moment is "fun" cards - but then that is also what card making is about.

The fun card this time, is the for Russ who had a birthday this week as well as celebrating his & Nadine's 5th wedding anniversary.

First the fun card;


Yes .............. Russ loves the minions.  Once again I had to search for images on the Internet & this is what I found.  I thought I would make another stepper card as I did for Bob's fun retirement card. The badge in the middle of the stepper front I found in Jersey - it was on the reception desk in the hotel & was for raising money for children in need.

But, as the day was also their wedding anniversary I did get to make a prettier card;


I chose another stepper card, as I thought they would balance each other on the mantelpiece. The corner die-cuts on the centre panel are from Tonic & the hearts are some I have had for a while - they are blue metal which I think means they are from Marianne.  The Anniversary die is from Crafters Companion & I was going to use the Happy die too - but they wouldn't fit on the bottom step so I used a gold peel-off Happy & then embellished with some gold peel off mini hearts.

That's it for now - but I will be back later with the start of the CSNW 2014 project books - there are 5 in all to show you.

The weekend is upon us again - so have a lovely time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post