a special card

Good evening everyone - sorry I haven't posted over the weekend.

I did go to Port Sunlight on Saturday, but only for 2 or 3 hours & did manage to spot some of you, & what is more I was spotted by a lady who I had taught rubber stamping to back in 1997.  This was when I was a demonstrator for a company called First Class Stamps & quite a few of the people who saw the demos asked for workshops.  This was at Botany Bay just outside Chorley - a converted mill. It was great to meet her again & to know she still stamped.

Yesterday & today Bob & I have tended to chill out - he is getting used to his partial retirement. Today we popped up to Boundary Mill for a look around - nice drive but we didn't buy anything.

So - to the card.  It is special because it is the card I made for our anniversary last month;


This is the outside & as you can see down in the lower right-hand corner is "30" - that is for the number of years we have been together, but of course we have only been married 2 years.  The card had to reflect that - so - inside .....................


...... looks like this.


Here is a close up of the wedding anniversary card.

I was very pleased how this this turned out. Thank goodness for dies & embossing folders, I don't think I could have managed a stamped one.

More cards & hopefully some photos of those CSNW 20114 project books.  I don't want to rush the photography of the books.  Also I have received a couple of emails from a club member with photos of cards she has made.  I have just downloaded them to my laptop & will show them soon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post