Another fun card

Good afternoon & today I have a photo of another fun card I made recently - this one was for Iwan who is Elayne's son & Gareth's soon to be step-son.  He celebrated his 12th birthday earlier this month. I was in a bit of a quandary as to what sort of card to make then Bob reminded me how we had bought him a special box of Lego at Christmas - so there was the answer;



On the Internet I found some photos of Lego including this background paper & that "cool dude" face which evidently is a piece of Lego.  I put the paper into my Serif software package & created the piece for the card then drew the shapes for mounting the "cool dude" & the greeting & age on.  All the pieces were then cut out & mounted onto a green card.  I also covered the background paper in clear embossing ink & clear EP to give it a shiny finish.

I always try & search out the royalty free items for these sort of cards, but they are always for family members not for redistribution or sale.

I have another fin card to show you tomorrow.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post