holiday photos

Good morning everyone

Today Bob & I are off to visit his brother who has been very poorly & is in a Nursing home, then after that visit we are going to meet up with one of his friends for a meal & good old natter.

This means I won't have time to move the Mold club photos from my phone to my laptop until tomorrow, so I thought I would show you just a couple of photos from our holiday in Jersey back in April;


The view from our room overlooking the marina


A slightly different view


A close up of Elizabeth Castle Island which you can see
in the background of the photo above


The little boat/bus that runs between the mainland & Elizabeth Castle
At high tide it is a boat.

I have some more photos of our holiday to show you - but will use them as fillers between crafty posts.

Have a nice day.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko