Just chatting

Good morning everyone - I am just popping in for a quick chat to bring you up to date with things that have been going on.

Firstly a thank you to Carolyn for taking the Mold II club night on Tuesday for me.  Carolyn has also sent me lots of photos from the evening which I will attend to soon, probably tomorrow.

Also a thank you to the messages wishing Bob & I a happy anniversary & yes we did have a lovely day, in fact a lovely week because we spent it in Jersey & I will have news of that for you later too. We got home on Wednesday evening & yesterday I had rather a busy day so hence only getting around to blogging something now.

Sadly as we set off on our holiday we received the news that Bobs eldest brother had passed away earlier that morning & today we have his funeral to attend, so no blogging until tomorrow.

That's me for today - will 'talk' soon.


Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear your sad news, you have my sympathy, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn I will pass the message to Bob.

      Delete
  2. My sympathies to you both. Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post