member showcase

Good evening everyone - what a lovely sunny day it has been.

Today I have a little belated member showcase for you which this time is from Joanna of Mold club. Back mid April she went me an email with details of a card challenge she had won, along with 2 other participants, & photos of her prize.  I use the word belated in 2 ways - one it is now mid May & I am only just showing you & the challenge Joanna won was back in the Autumn at Michael Strong Stamps. So they took their time sending her the prize & here it is;







Well that's you set up for Christmas Joanna, - & this is the autumnal card


Well done Joanna.

You know I really must get back to joining in these challenges - I haven't joined in for months.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko