Mold II photos Update

Good afternoon everyone & a happy Bank Holiday weekend to you all, I hope you have some lovely things to fill your time.

Sunday 03 May ................. popping back in to update names to photos
I have left my original comments in & added to them in red - will make very confusing reading I think.  :)

Today I have the photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday very kindly taken by Carolyn & here are 4 photos showing the ladies hard at work;





When Carolyn sent the photos via 5 emails she also included information on which card belonged to whom, which is very helpful.  As you probably know when you take a photo it is given a number by your cameras system - so I carefully - hopefully - went through them & renamed them with the name of the person who made them.

So here they are & fingers crossed I got them all correct;

Although you will now know not all are correct - I have explained the reason in another post - so will not repeat it here.


Annette
Ahh - such a cute little teddy.


Betty made this one on club night


Two from Betty  Apparently this one is not one of Betty's cards
It was made by Sue
I love the background stamping on this second card - please tell me it is stamped Betty!
Your cards Betty came in 2 separate emails & Carolyn made a comment about you having made them smaller - 2 A6 cards
Lovely card Sue - was it stamped?.


Carol
This is stunning, the colours are beautiful
Wrong again this one was made by Liz - well done Liz it is beautiful.


Chris
Great background stamping again.  Butterfly is beautiful.
No! - this was one of the cards made by Betty at home & is smaller than those made on the evening.


Dot
Ahh, another cute teddy.  A really nice CAS card.



Two more cards by Dot - made from recycled Christmas cards
Now! my neighbour recently gave me her 2014 Christmas cards in the hope I could do something with them rather than throw them away.  Perhaps this is the answer.


Elizabeth
What beautiful flowers & vibrant colours


Elma
Another CAS card. If you are a subscriber to, or purchaser of "Craft Stamper" then the free stamp on the June issue is also a great ladies head stamp.
Oh yes - I really did mean the June issue.  I subscribe & it arrived this morning.



Two from Helen
Two lovely crisp designs that need nothing else with that lovely mirri card.
I notice they are both the same design but treated differently - is it a stamp with a matching die?


Lin
More teddies & by the look of that background - they have been really busy.


Liz
This will make such a lovely valentine card in 2016, or wedding or anniversary card, & it was made by Chris not Liz.


Phyllis
That card that has been used is absolutely great & perfect for the lady inside.


Sue
No - it was made by Carol
A beautiful CAS card anyone would be delighted to receive.

They are beautiful ladies - it looks from the work as if you all really enjoyed doing this design.

There we go - hopefully everyone's card is now correct.

Now some photos of the samples that Carolyn took along with her for inspiration;



I will be doing a separate post on this sample card - so remember to come back again shortly


So much inspiration Carolyn - I have loved making them & the design will get used again with some very special occasions coming up.

That's me - bue for now.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko