a wedding card

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are having a good weekend.

Today I have a photo of the wedding card I made during this last week;


The white scalloped edge card was embossed with the Tattered Lace rose border, then I used their wedding bells die to cut out the main image.  On the top folded edge I used a Crafters Companion "over the edge" die.  The insert lining is a pale green which was the closest I could get to the colour of one of the bridesmaids dresses (as I understood the colour description), then on the bell topper there are 3 little pink gems to go with the other bridesmaids dresses.


I did do some stamping - the sentiment & message on the inside, which was from a Visible Image stamp.

Yesterday we had a very pleasant time starting in Llandudno where we met Gareth & Elayne & Elayne's parents for the purpose of measuring for wedding suits for the two dads. Afterwards we all went for lunch together, & the day finished with the 2 of us having a quiet evening at home.

That's me for today.  I need to get my act together & make sure I have the club pages up to date for the next few months.

Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko