csnw photos - part 1

Good evening everyone & this evening I have the Show & Tell photos from the CSNW meeting last night.  The theme for their Show & Tell was to make a card using the Pointillism technique learnt earlier in the year.  Of course it was also open to their interpretation.

Here are their cards;

This lovely hibiscus style flower is from Ann F - I love the shading with the "dots".


An unusual combination for Pointillism - two shades of brown (which in the photo does look a little on the black side)  I love the idea of using the dark colour & doing the pointillism in white.  This one was created by Clare.


A very unusual floral image with the technique carried out in black & white.  Very effective & made by Gwen.


Such a beautiful image - the pointillism on the flower is so delicate & this one is the work of Hayley.


I have to say I love this one - reverse pointillism is what it is - but doesn't it just have that wow factor? This was made by Ruth.

Well done ladies - I love the way you have all given it your own take on the technique.

This afternoon I had a crochet workshop & tomorrow apart from a visit to the chiropodist is a quiet day - so I will have the photos of the CSNW project to show you.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko