csnw photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone - well the weekend is here once again.  Where do the days go? We will soon be halfway through the year and thinking of C.......s!!

So today I have the photos of CSNW's project at their meeting on Wednesday when they had a play with Alcohol Inks, Aluminium tape & tags.



Two different colour ways from Ann F
That paisley folder is very effective


Two swirly designs from Clare & on the left-hand tag Clare went back in with a pale pen on the raised design for another effect.


Gold & Silver seems to be Elvena's colour scheme. I think butterscotch was used on the left-hand one which is a great base for many other colours.


Two designs from Grace with quite opposing colour schemes. The blue/purple is very dramatic.


Delicate lilac colours from Gwen who made toppers rather than tags.


Two different colour schemes from Hayley - that yellowy green is very spring like.


Joyce's tags were very colourful & dramatic - again that paisley design works really well with the multi colours.


Very delicate colours from Kate who managed very well seeing as she is recovering from badly damaging her arm & is only just being able to hold things in her hands.


Margaret went for lilac shades & creating toppers rather than tags.


Soft colours from Ruth - very delicate.

Great results.  I found this technique has made me get my alcohol inks out of the drawer & use them more & on that basis I have 2 more techniques using them which I will include in the programme over the next few months.

Tomorrow - Saturday - I am going to be attending a workshop (as a pupil / student) & looking forward to getting some new ideas.  I don't know everything we are doing but I believe we are going to be using Brusho paints - which I have been curious about for a while.  I have just had a look on the Internet to see what starter packs work out at - just so I know how enthusiastic I can be.  I am not even sure if the demonstrator is bringing stock.

So Sunday will have some news for you of my successes or otherwise.
Have a great weekend.
'Bye for now.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post