just chatting

Good evening everyone & what a lovely sunny day it has been.

Did you see that sunset tonight - I don't think I even saw one so colourful when I was in Italy last year.

Last night was my club night at HSNW & one of the ladies showed us some ideas using alcohol inks on acetate.  It was very interesting & it is just amazing how many different things there are that can be done with these inks.  I already have a couple of things lined up for your programmes that I have worked on over the last month or so.

Now, over the next couple of weeks Bob & I are going to be quite busy - so posts will be a little intermittent.  I apologise for this but will try & post as often as I  can.

I  hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather & I guess the BBQ's are beginning to come out - I think ours will need a dust down soon ready for use.

Hopefully more of a crafty chat tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko