just chatting

Hi everyone - well another beautiful day & it is getting quite warm isn't it.  Does this mean summer is here?

Tonight it is the June meeting for Mold club & I have just finished putting my box together & hope that I have not forgotten anything.  I expect I will have a last minute check before leaving home this evening just to make sure.  I know I have remembered to put the camera in - so photos will be ok.

So tonight & tomorrow (or possibly tonight & Saturday) there will be photos for you to see from the meeting.

Today is also the day in the month when I have my regular lunch with a group I belong to, & today Bob is coming along as well so that will be nice.

I also have a build up of photos of cards I have made recently - so I will be showing you those over the next few days as well.

I don't think I will be blogging anything tomorrow as we have a funeral to attend in Staffordshire & there will not be a lot of time in the day.

So - another weekend approaches - I hope you have lots of lovely things planned.
That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko