just chatting

Good evening everyone.

Just popping in quickly to say I had an absolutely brilliant workshop today - thoroughly enjoyed it & have come away with quite a few ideas for club nights.

Tomorrow I will take photos of the projects & show you, then I will need to look at your programmes & see where I can fit it in.

Oh yes, I mentioned yesterday that I was looking forward to watching a demo with Brushos.  well, we had one, we worked with them & I am absolutely won over.  Sadly the demonstrator did not have any stock - so its on to the Internet tomorrow to see where I can buy them ...................... quickly.

I hope your weekend is going well.

'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. Welcome to my world! I love my Brushos :) Chocolate Baroque have them in stock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko