member showcase

Good morning everyone & what another beautiful day it is too.

This morning I have a member showcase photo for you & this time it is from Sheelagh of Mold club;


I have shown these extra large because otherwise you cannot see the detail.  Aren't they lovely?  Well done Sheelagh & I am sure that Carolyn of Mold II club who showed us all how to make these will be absolutely delighted.

I have another showcase for you later as I have spotted a card in a magazine from one of our ladies.

Also I didn't take photos yesterday of the cards I had made at the workshop because Bob & I went out for most of the day.  We had a really beautiful drive around the Welsh countryside which we started by heading towards Ruthin, then out towards Bala (but didn't go there).  Along country lanes just big enough to take the car & we stumbled upon a very quaint pub where we stopped for a drink & having watched the food being brought out decided we would return another day for a meal. From there in the direction of Welshpool & back home only joining the main roads just before Wrexham, then back roads again to home. Really lovely day.

So as it is another beautiful day I am now off into the garden for an hour or so.

Have a lovely day.

Comments

  1. Those are lovely Shelagh, I'm so glad you you enjoyed using the template, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko