member showcase

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have a member showcase for you from Rita of Mold II club.

Do you remember this photo;


Well, Rita has been busy ............... look at them now ...............



Here's a close up of the one in the bottom left-hand corner of the above photo


Rita they are great, well done you have been busy. They make great little gifts & what a brilliant idea for a fund-raising sale.

That's me for now.  I am busy finishing off a wedding card for one of the young ladies at my hairdressers.

'Bye for now.







Comments

  1. Rita, you put us all to shame! They look brilliant! Love Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post