two birthday cards

Good afternoon everyone.

Well! the sun was out & it was looking very cheerful - but now it's gone behind grey clouds again. They promised a change but I think its still a day or two away.

Today I have photos of 2 birthday cards I made recently, that follow my CAS style;


I watched a bit of C&C some weeks ago when Barbara Grey was on & she made a card with the blush of colour down the side & then also stamped a delicate design over it.  In fact I think she did it the other way around & I rather liked that little bit of colour down the side - so had to have a go.


This is the second one I made.
The "Happy Birthday" isn't on the slant, the front of the card was bowed.  I like these CAS cards & have a couple more to show you later.

As you know I have been having some bother with my throat & on Saturday night it was quite bad & I didn't sleep much, so Sunday I was so tired.  I spent most of the day curled up in my chair watching TV & most of that was C&C. I quite like watching what these demonstrators do & often you can pick up some great ideas - but yesterday was not good.  The same programme was repeated too much & boy did the presenters get a bit silly. Anyway on the Saturday afternoon whilst Bob was watching rugby I decided to make some more flowers - or at least prepare some for putting together.  So I looked out some pretty paper (I just have sooooo much paper - that I have to start using it some how) & stamped lots of Dreamees flowers.  I stamped in Versamark & then embossed with gold EP. Next job is to cut them out, which I might do a little later this afternoon.

That's me for today.  Hope your weekend went well.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post