two recent birthday cards

Good afternoon everyone.  It is looking like the weather is on the change - I do hope it stays nice tomorrow for a young lady I know who is getting married.

So the photos I have today are two recent birthday cards I made, & as seems the case at the moment when I find a style that works I make two cards;



Both cards are based on a square white card & I placed a strip of decorative paper down the left-hand side next to the fold. I then stamped the flower on a separate piece of card & cut away the left hand side so that the flower head was a cutout. This was then trimmed & adhered to the main card overlapping the floral paper a little & then finished with a butterfly & greeting.

I have another member showcase in the pipeline which I will probably blog tomorrow.  Ahh, just thought - we will be out quite a bit tomorrow as Bob is being measured for his wedding suit for Gareth & Elaynes wedding & we will be meeting Elayne's parents after.  So, on that basis although it will be blogged tomorrow I will do it later & schedule it for tomorrow.

We had a nice afternoon & evening with Russ & Nadine yesterday. Russ had come round to help Bob with some heavy lifting stuff & we popped out for a bite to eat afterwards.  So quite a family couple of days, which sadly were over-shadowed this morning with the news that Bob's remaining brother had passed away last night.

That is me for today. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko