A recent birthday cards

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a good weekend.

It was a shame to see the rain this morning but I guess the gardens are still needing it after the long dry spell. I know my garden does, in fact we lost a couple of plants due to the heat.

So today I have a photo of recent birthday cards I made - the design was inspired (if that is the correct word to use in this case) - by some photos on the wall of our room in one of the hotels we stayed in recently;


The base card is a white card with a fancy cut edge.  I created the sections of colour by applying distress Inks through an aperture in a piece of copy paper. I then stamped the images in black, including the sentiment & finally with a fine black pen went around the shapes with some faux stitching. To complete a green bow.

Here is the second card;


Just a slight variation on a theme.

That is me for today - I have some birthday cards to make this week for 2 elderly relatives - so must settle down & make those.  Will also try over next couple of days to take the photos of the birthday cards I received to show you.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko