Birthday cards...........

........ this time it is photos of some of the lovely cards I received this year for my birthday.  I will show them in batches so there will probably be about 3 posts.

Thank you so very much - it makes a special moment on my birthday to open all those envelopes wondering what I will find inside.  Sometimes a card is made with a technique or style we have done together on a club night & that makes it special too.

Here are the first set of photos;






because the design of this one continued inside - I just had to take 3 photos.





More tomorrow.

I have had an email from Rita asking for me to update the Mold II page so that she knows what we are doing this month.  My apologies Rita & everyone I am still behind with this task (not sure why) - will finish the updates tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko