csnw photos - part 1

Good morning ladies & what a beautiful morning it is too.

Sorry about not writing anything yesterday, but after Bob retrieved my "mislaid" craft bag I had to check everything was alright & still there.  Which it was.  Then I had to prepare for a crochet workshop in the afternoon.  Then just before I was leaving for the workshop the young man who looks after some of our garden work arrived with a feature flower box that I had ordered for the front garden.  So there was a discussion on where I wanted it & how I wanted it shaped.  Then on my return from the workshop there it was all complete in the garden including soil ready for some plants. So it will be a case of visiting garden centres at the weekend.

Right! enough about me. Lets get to the photos from the CSNW meeting on Wednesday night & first it is photos from the Show & Tell where the theme was a bookmark for a man. We were quite a small group & there were only 4 entries for the Show & Tell - so here they are;



Ann F, made a lighthouse scene & laminated it as well (hence the slight shine on the photo).


Grace had a sunnier clime for her bookmark which was a tent fold card to "hang" over the last page read.


Joan made a leather style bookmark with a chess theme


Joyce got a bit saucy with her theme & I am pleased to see her using the tag she made on the alcohol inks & aluminium tape, night.

I think the men would spend more time looking at the bookmark than reading the book, don't you?

Well done ladies - men are always more difficult to design for.  I will be back later with photos from the evenings project.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko