Just chatting

Hello again ladies.

Tonight is the July meeting for the CSNW ladies, so I have just been making sure I have got my box ready with everything in it & - yes, before you ask - I have remembered the camera.

Looking at the blog this morning to see where I had got to with things I see I am behind with the programme pages for each club, so I will put that right tomorrow, after I have uploaded some of the photos from tonight's meeting.

I just cannot think how I managed to get a bit behind with that, will put it to rights & see if I can get some of the future dates done as well.  Apologies.

Perhaps the old grey matter is not working properly, after all I managed to leave a bag behind in the hotel we were in on Sunday night - it was a bag with craft things in that I had taken with me to do if I felt like it.  Again, don't know how I managed that because I had guarded it with my life (so to speak). Anyway when I realised on Tuesday morning that something was missing & what it was - Bob phoned the hotel & they did have it so they have put it in the post for us.  In fact it arrived this morning whilst both of us were out, so now we have to go down to the sorting office tomorrow & retrieve it.

What am I like!  On second thoughts - please don't answer that.

I have some more member news photos to sort out for you - so I had better go & do that now, so that I can put them here on the blog soon.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post