just chatting

Hi everyone

I am just popping in for a bit of a chat this evening but have some photos lined up for you later.

I have not had a good day today ..............................

First I couldn't get my brain working for some cards I have to make & when I decided what I wanted to do I either couldn't put my hands on the stamp I wanted or didn't like the colour ink I had chosen or the design.

Then I took a break from that - let the creative brain take a rest., I thought. Hmm! take a rest?  I think it has gone on holiday!  Probably didn't come home with me last week.  So I turned my mind to the club pages on the blog & the next few months programmes.  I have updated a couple of items on club pages & I have taken a studied look at the next few months.  That was then ruined when I discovered I was giving Mold a project in September that we will actually be doing tomorrow night. Ugggh! Where are you brain!!!!!!!!

Anyway I did manage to have an idea for one of the cards I was trying to make & then got inspired for the another one - but was then overtaken by it being time for cooking the evening meal. So I am hoping the creative juices are still there tomorrow morning.

That just leaves me the programmes for the rest of the year to tidy up.

Ah well - I am sure things can only improve from now on.  Tomorrow sees the July meeting for the Mold club so after that I will have photos for you to look at.

Joanna of Mold club sent me a message this morning that Papercraft Essentials are looking for craft clubs to write about - so I may send details of our three clubs.  Watch this space!

That's me for tonight.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post