Just a little chat

Hi everyone I have just popped in quickly to chat about a couple of things.

The first is a question really - how many of you who regularly read the blog keep an eye on the comments button at the bottom of each post?  When someone writes a comment & I accept it for the blog it goes against the post that is being commented on (is that obvious?)!  The comments are only ever complimentary to the topic, which in a lot of cases is your own work being shown.  If you don't look at these you are missing out on comments about your work from your colleagues whether from the same club as you or one of the other clubs.

The second thing, & I thought I would point out, it is something where I realised part of the problem was down to me myself.  Quite a few of my birthday cards arrived through the post - with my old surname on.  One card came with no surname next to my first name but my old name in brackets by its side - which meant the sender had remembered it had changed but not what to.  So, I went to the clubs birthday lists & found that the only one I had changed my surname on was the one for Mold II club.  So I will make sure it is changed on the others for next year.

You would think I would remember to change it wouldn't you?

But no! & I had some other correspondence come last week still under the old name.  So I must have informed them of my change address but not my name.  Strange that - seeing as I changed my name before I moved house.

Lastly I have a request & in some cases this may affect other ladies receiving cards.  Between the 3 clubs I have several ladies with the name Joan & from these ladies I get lovely cards - but I can never be sure which Joan a card belongs to.  So perhaps your surname in brackets afterwards?  I am sure the other ladies you send cards too probably have the same problem.

So there you are - I hope that last item doesn't sound like a complaint because it is far from it - I just want to be sure which nice Joan sent me which lovely card.

That's me then.  The weekend is here - so I hope you are going to be having a good one.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko