Mold II photos - part 1

Good afternoon again ladies.

In this post I have the photos of Mold II's Show & tell from last night, where the theme was a card using the Etching technique learnt earlier in the year. As one or two people were missing & we were a smaller group, plus some of the ladies had not seen this technique, we only have 5 entries to show you;


Pretty pastel roses from Annette. I also liked that this was card was a long side opening card - they make a change from the squarish ones & also the top folding ones.


Pretty pastel flowers again, this time from Carolyn.  They are beautifully set off by being placed on the silver mirri topper.


I love the colours in this card & the delicate stamped image, everything goes so well together.  
This one made by Elma


A beautiful medallion image from Liz.  As Liz didn't have a stamp - she drew the design herself.
Very clever Liz!


This card was made by Phyllis but it didn't get shown at the Show & Tell, as she had actually sent it to me for my birthday - so I copied it here to be included.

That is me for now - I will be back later with the photos from the evenings project.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post