Mold II photos

Good evening everyone - as you all know I have been away for a while & what a lovely load of photos of your cards you sent me to put on the blog during that time.  In fact I continued to get photos of cards after I went away - so there will be lots of members news to show you.

But tonight it is the turn of the belated photos from the Mold II June meeting (on the 23rd), thanks once again to Carolyn.  Not only for taking the photo but for taking the meeting.  Their project that evening was to make a cute little treat box - courtesy of Carolyn.

Here are their photos;


Annette's creation is in a pretty & delicate blue pattern complete with matching bow.


Carol's is also in blue with a beautiful silver butterfly decorating the front.


Chris has created a green version & the addition of the gold borders really sets it off.



Two boxes from Elizabeth in totally different paper ways.


Elma chose this lovely paper that almost has a damask design on it.


Liz's box is in blue with pretty pink roses on it.
As I wasn't there I am not sure what the border is on  the box - it looks to me like some
lacy paper.


Phyllis's box has a pretty bow paper on it with a complimentary cream ribbon bow on the front.


Rita rally caught the bag & managed to make three - all so different in appearance.



Two boxes from Sue - love the pink spotty one with that tiny pink floral decoration & that doily flower on the top box is gorgeous.

Now you will have noticed that all the ladies are holding there boxes up to be photographed. In the photos that Carolyn sent me the ladies appeared in them completely.  Carolyn used this method so that I would know (correctly) which box belonged to which lady.  Great idea I thought. Some of the ladies did not want there faces to appear so to put them here I cropped them out.  I did it to everyone as I wasn't sure who didn't want to be seen & I didn't want to make a mistake.

So once again my thanks to Carolyn for all she does at these times.

Thank you too for all the lovely birthday cards I received.  I will be photographing them all & will show them on the blog.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko