mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone - so another weekend starts - I hope you have lots of good things planned.

This afternoon I have the photos from last nights Mold meeting & this set is from their Show & Tell where the theme was "Mainly Words".  We were a reduced size meeting with people being poorly & away - so just 4 to show;


This lovely card is by Janet & I don't think there is any doubting this is a mainly words design.


A different approach from Joanna - with that lovely letter embossing folder in the background.


Lyn used splashes of colour with her words - even the background is script. Just love that random colouring.


What a lovely sentiment on Rhiannon's card & I love the raindrop background paper.

Great ideas & interpretations of this challenge ladies.

I will be back later today with the photos from the evening's project.  'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. The background is a stamp I fell in love with at the Sincerely Yours show Wrexham, it's. Element 2 by Inkylicious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko