mold photos - part 2

Hell again & this time I am back with the photos from the project at Mold meeting last night, which was Carolyn's little treat box - which everybody loved.



Lovely colourful butterflies decorate Janet's box


A really elegant box from Joanna - I think something might be added to it later knowing Joanna.


Nice bright colours for Lyn's box. I like those funky flowers.


A delicate pink Hunkydory card used by Mair.
When I took the photograph of Mair's box she told me that she had really liked making the box & was pleased with the result & that it wasn't the sort of item she normally made.


I love this image on the front of the box made by Rachel - they are becoming very popular.


Rhiannon's choice of background paper is quite regal in style - very rich looking.


This is the box made by Joan (Brown) using a very delicate background paper. When Joan brought it up to be photographed she said she wasn't happy with the yellow ribbon.

A few moments later she brought it back to me with a different ribbon & ....................


here it is.  What a difference the black spotty ribbon makes. It picks out the butterfly & flowers so well.  It really shows how accessories can make all the difference.

I can see this little box being used over & over again.

That's me for today - have a great weekend.  'Byee.





Comments

  1. Hi, I'm so glad that all the Mold Ladies enjoyed making the treat box, I'm very impressed with all the different styles, well done all of you! Love Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post