Two recent cards

Good afternoon everyone - where has summer gone?  The weather just cannot make its mind up, can it!

Today I have photos of 2 recent birthday cards I made.  I am showing them together because they are of a similar style;


I used this fancy edged white card & onto a spare square of white card I stamped the images using Versafine "Deep Lagoon" ink. It is a quick drying ink, but I keep my tub of clear embossing powder right by me when using this ink. This means I can quickly pop the card into the tub & the EP sticks to the still wet ink.  After layering the card onto a toning card & placing it on the white card I thought the white card looked a bit stark.  So I finished it off with trios of small dots.


This card used the same base card shape & Versafine "Imperial Purple" ink that was embossed with clear EP.  A couple of gems to add a little bling.

I love that script "Happy Birthday" stamp & thought it worked quite well as the base for the main image.

Another weekend is here - as always I hope you have something special planned & have a lovely time.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post