CSNW Photos

Good evening everyone - tonight I have the photos of CSNW's project from last night at their club meeting. For a change there are no Show & Tell photos as we were missing quite a few ladies & only 2 ladies had brought their S&T card. Then 2 other ladies realised that they had forgotten theirs.  So, I suggested we didn't do the S&T & that everyone brought their card next time along with the one for September.

The project last night was the little treat box courtesy of Carolyn of Mold II club.  The ladies really enjoyed making it Carolyn - thank you.

Here are their photos - some of the boxes are still work in progress;


This lovely soft beige design is by Clare & that striped ribbon with the little round buckle really sets it off well.


Grace chose this lovely soft burgundy colour & that lovely floral topper.


Gwen chose spots set off by the delicate butterfly.


Hayley's pretty floral papers are to be set off with a complimentary ribbon along the bottom.


Joyce's design has this really lovely double butterfly set off with gems in the body complimented by the delicate bow & a few more gems.


Joan chose this lovely floral paper in a soft shade of blue & cut out 2 of the flowers to decorate the box.


Margaret's lovely fun papers really worked well on this little box.

Well done ladies - I do hope you will make more of these little boxes they are ideal for so many things.

That's me for tonight ladies - must get my beauty rest !!!!!! - ready for my outfit shopping tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Sorry I'm late posting this comment but I've been away on a short break and there was no internet there! I'm so glad you all liked the little treat box. I'm very impressed with all the samples, well done Ladies, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko