Just chatting

Good afternoon ladies

Just popping in for a little chat, as I have the CSNW meeting this evening. I don't think I will have time to get the photos from the meeting ready to blog until tomorrow.

This morning I finished a birthday card that I was making, & then gave some more thought to what I am going to do for my nephew.  I suddenly remembered I had a set of stamps of cars - both old & new, so I dug those out & I think even though he is motorbike mad I will do him a car card.  Well, he likes cars too.

Just now I popped out to the craft shop at Daleside for an embroidery hoop.  I am doing some cross stitch - first I have done in ages.  I started by just holding the fabric but I think I am going to find it easier in a hoop.  It's a wedding sampler for Gareth & Elayne.  Elayne saw it, liked it & then approached me with regard to doing it for them.  Fortunately it doesn't have to be ready for the wedding - which isn't until October 10th - but even so I am not sure I could do it all by then.

Talking of weddings I am off out on Friday to see if I can find myself an outfit - I am taking Nadine with me, so it will be a girls day out as well.  I have no preconceived idea of what I want either style or colour - so it should be an interesting day.  Going to pop over to Boundary Mill at Colne.

Well, that is me this afternoon.  Photos tomorrow of tonights meeting.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post