just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

Not a lot in the way of crafting for me this weekend, but I did get some work done in the garden which was good.

Earlier today we had the man call round to get rid of our wasps nests, so need to steer clear of that corner of the house for a while because they do get rather upset about our decision to wipe out their house.

Tonight is my night for going to HSNW club meeting & also tonight it is me that is doing the demo.  I will be showing them the Etching & Pointillism that you all got to see how to do earlier this year  - or was it the end of last year?  I don't know where does the time go!

So I have just been through all my things to check I have everything.  The August meeting is also our birthday month & this year we are 20 years of age.

Well. that is all for today - so I am going to try & get some crafting done. It will mostly be preparation for things to come.

Have a good day.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko