Just chatting ................

............ because it has been another "sorting out" day.

After giving some thought to what I would do today ....................... oops, nearly forgot.

Hello everyone - how are you all?

So! back to what would I do today!  I had an idea in mind & when I went into my craft room I looked at it & thought - no way - some sorting has to be done first.

Recently I bought a Tonic folder for dies, then decided to buy another one along with extra folders & magnetic sheets.  So having bought & received them it seems only sensible to put the dies into them. I had bought a few recently & they were just sitting on the bookshelf in their packaging which wasn't a good idea.  So, today I sorted them all.  I don't have enough tonic dies to fill 2 Tonic folders - but of course store other makes in them as well. I also redesigned the storage of my embossing folders & those with matching stamps &/or dies.  Also those lovely freebie dies you get on magazines - sometimes with matching stamps or folders.  All those are now stored away in folders or in baskets on one of my bookshelves.

You know although it wasn't a productive crafting day - it showed me just what I do have, & reminded me of purchases I had forgotten about. Especially Christmas ones.  So whilst tidying things I also got to think about how I would do my Christmas cards this year.  So quite a productive sorting session. It never ends does it?  As soon as you buy something else - there is almost definitely another sorting session or a slight resorting on some folder or other.

Ah! the joys of being a crafter!

Thinking about it - I also tidied up my boxes of card so that I really know where the white, the cream & the black card is. It is no longer spread around the room.

So, hopefully tomorrow there actually may be some crafting done.  We will see.

That's me for tonight.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. I should hope there *will* be some crafting done tomorrow!!!! In the evening, at least ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point taken Joanna. :)
    I can confirm there was crafting done & thoroughly enjoyed it. See post about Mold meeting when I write it on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post