Just chatting

Good evening everyone.  I hope you all had a great weekend.

I have not had a crafty weekend this weekend, & therefore have not taken photos of my attempts at the Northern Lights technique,

I have a poorly husband again.  This time he has a slipped disc - so getting around & other things are difficult.  Plus to be fair to him he is an awful lot of pain.  He is currently on pain killers & tomorrow has to ring up for a lumbar x-ray.  He cannot drive at the moment so I am having to do the running around.  I am afraid after doing that I cannot seem to get my craft mojo working.  But I will try tomorrow - plus tomorrow evening is the August meeting for Mold II club. So after that there will be photos to show you & perhaps my mojo will have kicked in.

In the moments I have sat down I have done some more work on Family History & once I get into that I am afraid time really flies. Also this week I must apply some time to the cross stitch work I am doing.

So not a very interesting post - but at least I have kept in touch.

More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko