Member showcase

Good evening everyone

Tonight I have a member showcase for you & it is from Annette of Mold II club.  Annette sent me a photo of a card she has made using one of the backgrounds from the project with tissue paper.


Isn't it lovely?  

It just shows you how good those pieces can look when they have been trimmed & the best parts taken & stamped on.  Annette - it is beautiful - the layering on the black & then the white is absolutely perfect & I love the gingham ribbon trim.

You see - I may now & again give you some weird things to try - but out of them can come some great ideas.

Tomorrow evening I have the  CSNW August meeting - so better check I have my box ready.  

That's me for tonight.

Good night & sleep well when bed time comes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko