member showcase

Good evening everyone.

This evening I have a member showcase for you & it is from Rita of Mold II - in fact I have 2 showcases for Rita, but I will put them up here in 2 separate posts.

When you send me photos of things you have made they go into a received folder under your name. Then when I put them on the blog they are moved to a blogged folder with your name. Yesterday I was tidying my pictures folders - getting rid of "bad" photos that would never get used.  As I went through the various folders I noticed Rita's received folder had 2 items in it. I think she possibly sent them to me about the time I was on holiday & somehow I missed using them.  So sorry, Rita.

The first photo is of card Rita made using one of those aluminium tape/alcohol ink tags;


It's really lovely Rita & I love the big fluffy bow & your signature large flower.

I will post the other photo Rita sent me - tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko