mold photos - part 3

Good afternoon all.

Well!  that is another part of my wedding outfit sorted - have just got back from Cheshire Oaks where I popped into Jacques Vert where Nadine had seen just what I needed.  My shoes & bag.

Anyway enough about me - the final set of photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday night. These are the photos of the second project we did using alcohol inks.  The main tool / ingredient was a tub of cold water.  The effect - marbling!


Annette




Carolyn



Dot




Elma



Lin


Liz

Now! there are some names missing from this line-up, so I wondering if where I have put multiple photos with a persons name that I have made a mistake.  If so I apologise.  I am sure someone will put me straight on the detail.

Now the only thing that doesn't show in these photos is that you actually get double-sided designs. That would have just been a bit too much to photograph.  I am looking forward to perhaps seeing some of these back on a card, with some stamping!

That's me for today.  Hope you are having a good day.
'Bye for now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko