To Zentangle or not ...........

......... How did you take to zentangle when we tried it out?  Did you do some more, or was it one of those techniques that got the - "well I tried it, but it's not for me" decisions?

Well, I enjoy doing it from time to time, I find it very relaxing which is what it is supposed to be - to calm you & relax you.  But would I have stayed relaxed if I had created a piece of work like this??????


I have produced this photo larger than I generally do with the photos I put on here - because you need the impact ............... this is life size zentangling.

This piece of work was created by Lois, daughter of Rachel who is a Mold club member, & a couple of meetings ago they showed me the photo on Lois's mobile.  I asked for a copy for me to put on the blog & this arrived this morning. I cannot remember how Lois drew the shape, because it is her. I must remember to ask Rachel at the next meeting, or Lois as she sometimes comes along to the meetings too.  One very talented young lady.

Congratulations Lois it is brilliant.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko