just chatting

Good evening everyone - thought I would pop in quickly before going to my bed.  I hope you all had an enjoyable time this bank holiday weekend.

We took a pretty leisurely view of the weekend really - taking it easy.  Mind you with his possible slipped disc Bob isn't very agile anyway.

So I joined him by doing things I could do & spend time with him, so spent quite a bit of Monday trying to gather together my research material for Nadine's Dad's family history in order to get it ready for writing up to present it to him. Then I also settled down to a session of getting some more crosses put in on my cross stitch project.  It's the wedding sampler for Gareth & Elayne & the part where I started is on the "grooms" suit - particularly his jacket which is worked in black thread.  I did manage to have a little break & put some of the silver highlights in. The next stage moves into shades of brown, beige etc - so that will be easier on the old eyes.

Tomorrow evening it is the first Wednesday of the month which means the CSNW meeting & they are going to be shown the Northern Lights technique.  Just hope I can do Joanna's teaching justice.

I have taken photos of my attempts at this but haven't sorted the photos yet.  Will probably do that in the morning - or sometime tomorrow.  Then - who knows - there may be some more of my work to show you after tomorrow night.

That's me - more tomorrow.  Sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post